An economical go-to multi-purpose block that is ideal for the hobby farmer with multiple species housed in one area. You don't have to worry about keeping sheep away from these blocks. These convenient, 50-lb blocks are weather-resistant and don't need costly feeders or bunks and can be placed directly on the ground where needed. Works well in combination with STOCKADE® protein blocks or tubs to deliver a customized feeding program.
For Beef Cattle, Horses, Sheep and Goats on Pasture
Net Weight: 50 lbs.
|Iodine, Min||160 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||370 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||10 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||200 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||2,000 IU/lb|
Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses Products, Soft Rock Phosphate, Lignon Sulfonate, Soybean Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Red Iron Oxide and Artificial Flavoring.
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily for cattle or horses and not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily for sheep or goats.
Feeding and Management
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 head of cattle or horses and one block per 10 head of sheep or goats. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Cattle and horses should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily. Sheep or goats should consume 0.25 to 0.5 ounces per head daily.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.