Safely utilize lush high quality wheat or legume pastures with the help of STOCKADE® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard®! The active ingredient, Bloat Guard®, breaks up the froth and allows gases to release, keeping cattle comfortable and productive. Protect your investment by maintaining cattle on STOCKADE® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® during periods of high bloat risk. Cattle must consume Bloat Guard® daily for protection, so adequate consumption is key. Just follow the easy to use feeding directions.
For prevention of legume (alfalfa, clover) and wheat pasture bloat when fed continuously during exposure to bloat-producing conditions.
Net Weight: 40 lbs.
|Copper, Min||500 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||20 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||2,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,500 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||60,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||6,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||6 IU/lb|
Active Drug Ingredient:
Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Directions for Use
1. Thoroughly mix STOCKADE® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® with unmedicated feed and feed at a rate so as to provide 0.8 oz. of this premix per 100 lbs. bodyweight per day to deliver 1.0-2.0 g of poloxalene per 100 lbs. bodyweight per day for the above drug claim. 500 lbs. of this premix combined with 1,500 lbs. non-medicated feed and fed at a rate of 2 lbs. per head daily will deliver the recommended amount of poloxalene for a 1,000-lb. animal.
2. For optimum protection against bloat, begin feeding at least 3 days prior to grazing bloat-producing pasture.
3. Provide one covered mineral feeder for each 5-10 animals: and locate mineral feeders where animal congregate (watering and loaﬁng areas).
4. It is essential that each animal consume the total recommended daily dosage of Bloat Guard® for best bloat protection.
5. Consumption levels will vary depending upon the mineral status of the animals, pasture conditions and animal feeding habits. If average daily intake drops signiﬁcantly below expected, be prepared immediately to relocate and increase average daily intake. If animals do not respond immediately with an increase in daily intake, remove the animals from bloat-producing pasture until the proper intake is re-established. Care should be taken to supply a clean, fresh source of water to all animals.
Bloat Guard® is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation