Highly palatable protein supplement for cattle on fescue. Extra magnesium is ideal for cattle susceptible to grass tetany. Also contains SEL-PLEX organic minerals and FEB-200 to help support overall performance and help your cattle attain maximum genetic potential.
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
NET WEIGHT: 200 lbs.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||8.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||2,700 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Processed Grain By-Products, Urea, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 0.5 to 0.75 pounds for mature cattle with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loaﬁng, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 15 to 30 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Cattle should consume 0.5 to 0.75 pounds per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁ ng, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional vitamin and mineral fortiﬁcation is desired, provide an appropriate STOCKADE self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement. This product does not contain salt. Provide salt free choice or in the ration.