| KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
USE RESTRICTIONS: Not to be used on horses destined for slaughter.
PRECAUTIONS FOR HORSE USE: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. The most frequently reported clinical signs of cholinesterase inhibition in the horse are abdominal pain, lethargy, sweating, tearing and excessive salivation. If these signs are seen in horses, consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product simultaneously or within a week before or after treatment with cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. This product has not been tested in breeding horses.
- Feed 1 block per 10-15 head of cattle or horses. This allows all animals equal access to blocks. Feed blocks at the rate of 0.88 oz. per 100 lb. of body weight per day. This intake will supply 0.07 g of larvicide per 100 lb. of body weight per day (2.1 grams per 100 lbs. body weight per month).
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 ft. minimum).
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is half consumed, place a new block near it. Place very small pieces in troughs or feed pans.
- Animals should consume about 8.8 oz. per head daily. When animals consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, other minerals and vitamins.
- STOCKADE Rabon Fly Control Block prevents the development of fecal flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses, but it is not effective against existing adult flies. It may be necessary to use other control measures to reduce the population of existing adult flies. Supplemental fly control measures may be needed in and around buildings to control adult house flies and stable flies which can breed not only in animal manure but also in other decaying matter on the premises. In order to achieve optimum fly control, STOCKADE Rabon Fly Control Block should be used in conjunction with other good management and sanitation practices. Start feeding STOCKADE Rabon Fly Control Block early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall. STOCKADE Rabon Fly Control Block may be fed to cattle up to slaughter.
- Follow feeding directions. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
||-Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
-Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
-Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor.
|IF ON SKIN
||-Take off contaminated clothing.
-Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
-Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
|IF IN EYES
||-Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
-Remove contact lenses, if present, after the fi rst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
-Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number: In case of emergency, contact 800-325-1486.
|NOTE TO PHYSICIANS AND VETERINARIANS: Symptomalogy: Signs of organophosphate toxicity are those of cholinergic over stimulation; hypersalivation, excessive urination, diarrhea and dyspnea (respiratory distress, collapse and death from respiratory muscle paralysis). Treatment: Withdraw product immediately. Clinical includes 3 categories; musarinic blocking agents (atropine sulfate), (2) cholinesterase reactivators (atropine and 2-PAM, pralidoxine chloride) and (3) emetics (i.e. syrup of ipecac), cathartics (i.e. vegetable oil) and absorbents (i.e. charcoal slurry).
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction to some individuals.
|USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes and socks, chemical resistant gloves. Users should remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Follow manufacturers instructions for cleaning/ maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
Environmental Hazards: This compound is toxic to fish.
Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill. Offer for recycling, if available. Completely empty bag into application equipment. Then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration, or if allowed by State or Local Authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke. Wastes resulting from use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.