Ideal mineral supplement block for lactating or growing cattle or cattle on lower quality forages. Also, great in conjunction with STOCKADE protein supplements. Delivers 8% phosphorus in addition to full trace mineral fortification at 100% of NRC recommendations. These convenient, weather resistant blocks don’t need costly feeders or bunks and can be placed directly on the ground if desired.
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
- 8% Supplemental phosphorus
- Fits any grazing situation
- Same trace mineral and vitamin fortification as 4% and 12% Phos Blocks
- Allows for flexibility as conditions and forages change
- Trace mineral fortification at 100% of NRC recommendations
- Perfect complement to protein supplements
NET WEIGHT: 40 lbs.
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3.0 mg of supplemental selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt or other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.