All the benefits of Blueprint® 6% Phos Mineral but without the hassle of mineral feeders. The Blueprint® feeding program focuses on providing optimal trace mineral nutrition with highly bioavailable organic minerals to both meet the advanced demands of today’s genetically improved cattle, and to also protect the environment from unnecessary over-supplementation of less bioavailable mineral forms. The levels of trace minerals in Blueprint® minerals are determined by research using nutrigenomics to outline the genetic guidelines of a 100% nutritionally innovative diet.
- Pressed block version of the Blueprint® 6% Phos Mineral
- Ideal “all around” mineral supplement for all classes of cattle on pasture
- High quality block that is both highly palatable and weather resistant
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
NET WEIGHT: 40 lbs.
|Cobalt, Min||72 ppm|
|Copper, Min||675 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||90 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||945 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26.4 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,980 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetable Oil, Plant Protein Products, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3.0 mg of supplemental selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in conﬁnement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between conﬁnement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt or other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
For additional information, please contact your Blueprint® representative.
Bioplex® and Sel-Plex® are registered trademarks of Alltech.