Blueprint® 6% Phos Mineral LMB is a highly palatable mineral supplement that is ideal for cattle of all production statuses on good to excellent quality summer forages. Blueprint® 6% Phos Mineral LMB delivers essential macrominerals in addition to Blueprint®’s premium nutritional program of 100% organic trace minerals. The Blueprint® Nutrition Program is designed through decades of research and practical application to unlock the genetic potential of your livestock through the benefits of nutrigenomics. The addition of ClariFly® prevents the emergence of adult house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from manure of treated cattle.
- Low moisture mineral supplement option
- Highly palatable, molasses-based product consistently draws cattle day after day
- Same high quality Blueprint® mineral program
- Provide salt with this supplement
- Contains ClariFly® to aid in the prevention of the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from manure of treated cattle.
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
NET WEIGHT: 200 lbs.
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of Wellmark International.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||72 ppm|
|Copper, Min||675 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||90 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||945 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,980 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||200 IU/lb|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5) ............. 0.04%
OTHER INGREDIENTS ............................... 99.96%
TOTAL .................................................... 100.00%
Contains 181.6 mg of Diflubenzuron per pound.
Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement and Mineral Oil.
Provide Blueprint® 6% Phos with ClariFly® as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient ClariFly® to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fl y activity. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 oz of Blueprint® 6% Phos with ClariFly® per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 4 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. To open: Remove plastic cover sheet and score several times with a knife to encourage initial consumption.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one Blueprint® 6% Phos with ClariFly® for every 15 to 25 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate Blueprint® 6% Phos with ClariFly® where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish Blueprint® 6% Phos with ClariFly® on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this block is above 0.4 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice|
Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available, or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.