Provide Blueprint 6% Phos Block with ClariFly as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient ClariFly to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 oz of Blueprint 6% Phos Block with ClariFly per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 4 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. To open: Remove plastic wrap.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one Blueprint 6% Phos Block with ClariFly for every 3 to 5 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate Blueprint 6% Phos Block with ClariFly where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish Blueprint 6% Phos Block with ClariFly on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this block is above 0.4 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
|IF ON SKIN
||Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
|IF IN EYES
||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice
Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.