All the benefits of Blueprint® 6% Phos Mineral but without the hassle of mineral feeders. The Blueprint Product Line focuses on providing optimal trace mineral nutrition with highly bioavailable organic minerals to both meet the advanced demands of today’s genetically improved cattle, and to also protect the environment from unnecessary over-supplementation of less bioavailable mineral forms. The levels of trace minerals in Blueprint® minerals are determined by research using nutrigenomics to outline the genetic guidelines of a 100% nutritionally innovative diet. The addition of ClariFly® prevents the emergence of adult house flied, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from the manure of treated cattle.
- Pressed block version of the Blueprint® 6% Phos Mineral
- Ideal “all around” mineral supplement for all classes of cattle on pasture
- High quality block that is both highly palatable and weather resistant
- Contains ClariFly® to aid in the prevention of the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from manure of treated cattle.
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
NET WEIGHT: 40 lbs.
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of WellMark international
|Cobalt, Min||72 ppm|
|Copper, Min||675 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||90 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||945 ppm|
|Selenium, Max||26.4 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,980 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5) ............. 0.04%
OTHER INGREDIENTS ............................... 99.96%
TOTAL .................................................... 100.00%
Contains 181.6 mg of Diflubenzuron per pound.
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Plant Protein Products, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
Provide Blueprint® 6% Phos Block with ClarifFy® as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient ClariFly® to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 oz of Blueprint® 6% Phos Block with ClariFly® per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 4 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. To open: Remove plastic wrap.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one Blueprint® 6% Phos Block with ClariFly® for every 3 to 5 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate Blueprint® 6% Phos Block with ClariFly® where cattle congregate (watering, loafi ng, shade areas).
- Replenish Blueprint® 6% Phos Block with ClariFly® on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this block is above 0.4 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice|
Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.