The Meat Maker® Mineral Pressed Block delivers the same great nutritional package of the other Meat Maker® supplements but in a convenient, 25-lb pressed block. This small block size is undesirable as a sleeping or playing spot for kids, making it ideal for lactating does and growing kids. This high quality mineral is designed exclusively for goats to promote health and well-being through proper nutrition.
- Designed especially for the nutritional needs of goats to promote health and well-being through proper nutrition
- High quality nutritional package, including organic minerals from Bioplex® for improved bioavailability
- Highly palatable formula designed to keep goats coming back for more
- Conveniently sized, 25-lb pressed block is easily transported
- Small size means that kids are less likely to soil the block due to lying on it
For All Classes of Goats
NET WEIGHT: 25 lbs.
|Cobalt, Min||240 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,750 ppm|
|Copper, Max||1,810 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||450 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||50 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||300,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||30,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||300 IU/lb|
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetable Oil, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement and Vitamin E Supplement.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 to 15 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Goats should consume an average of 0.5 ounces per head daily.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas
- Feed as the only SELF-FED source of salt or other minerals and vitamins.
For more information contact your STOCKADE® representative.
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech.