Lamb Maker™ Protein Pressed Blocks deliver high quality, plant-based protein in addition to a high quality mineral and vitamin package designed to promote health and well-being for your sheep through proper nutrition. In addition to highly bioavailable organic minerals, this block contains added Actigen® for improved gut health during stressful periods. This small block size is ideal for lactating ewes and growing lambs because lambs are unlikely to sleep or play on the blocks.
- Designed especially for the nutritional needs of sheep to promote health and well-being through proper nutrition
- Delivers high quality, plant-based protein during times of low forage quantity or quality
- High quality nutritional package, including organic minerals from Bioplex® Zinc for improved bioavailability
- Added Actigen® for improved gut health during stressful periods
- Highly palatable formula designed to keep sheep coming back for more
- Conveniently sized, 25-lb pressed block is easily transported
- Small size means that lambs are less likely to soil the block due to lying on it
For All Classes of Sheep
NET WEIGHT: 25 lbs.
|Crude Protein, Min||16.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||1.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||6.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||30 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||60 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,700 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||6.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||2,200 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement and Vitamin E Supplement.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 2 to 4 ounces for sheep with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loaﬁng, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 to 10 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be cleaned up.
- Sheep should consume an average of 2 to 4 ounces per head daily.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering area
- Feed as the only SELF-FED source of salt or other minerals and vitamins.
For additional information, please contact your STOCKADE® representative.
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech.