Don't let flies take a bite out of your profits! This convenient feed-through fly control tub effectively controls horn flies in the manure of treated cattle, in addition to delivering essential protein, minerals and vitamins. You won't have to deal with messy sprays, dusters or oilers and won't have to handle cattle like with fly tags. This product delivers stress-free fly control! Just offer at a rate of 15-25 head of cattle per tub before horn flies appear in the spring and feed until the first killing frost in the fall.
Prevents adult horn fly emergence from manure of treated cattle.
A Nutritional Supplement Containing (S)-Methoprene* Insect Growth Regulator for Continuous Feeding to Cattle through the Horn Fly Season.
Net weight: 200 lbs.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Copper, Min||600 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||45 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||10 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||2,050 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||120,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||12,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||45 IU/lb|
(S)-Methoprene (CAS# 65733-16-6) ..................0.005%
OTHER INGREDIENTS ........................................99.995%
* As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID
Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Plant Protein Products, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Propionate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
This product contains high levels of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When used as directed, STOCKADE ELIMINATOR IGR TUB will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 ounce of STOCKADE ELIMINATOR IGR TUB per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 8 ounces per day for a 1,000-pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding STOCKADE ELIMINATOR IGR TUB.
- Offer cattle 200 pounds of STOCKADE ELIMINATOR IGR TUB for every 15-25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake is below 0.8 ounce per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake is above 0.8 ounce per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
|STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility. CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by incineration, or, if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.|