Highly palatable, mineral pressed block scientifically formulated for the unique needs of cattle consuming fescue forages. Contains BIOPLEX and SEL-PLEX organic minerals and FEB-200™ to help support overall performance and help your cattle attain maximum genetic potential.
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
NET WEIGHT: 40 lb.
|Cobalt, Min||20 ppm|
|Copper, Min||2,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||6,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Magnesium Oxide, Molasses Products, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Vegetable Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Silicon Dioxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate, Mineral Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate and Calcium Iodate.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 2 to 4 ounces for mature cattle with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
STOCKADE Fescue Balancer with Mag Block is scientiﬁcally formulated for the unique needs of cattle consuming fescue forages. STOCKADE Fescue Balancer with Mag Block contains BIOPLEX organic minerals and FEB-200™ to help support overall performance and help your cattle attain maximum genetic potential.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 to 15 head. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be cleaned up.
- Cattle should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- STOCKADE Fescue Balancer with Mag Block is a complete mineral and vitamin supplement. Feed as the only SELF-FED source of salt, minerals and vitamins.