Conveniently sized protein pressed block that is ideal for grass tetany season on fescue forages. The STOCKADE® Fescue Balancer Protein Block with Mag is scientifically formulated for the unique needs of cattle consuming fescue forages. Contains Bioplex® and Sel-Plex® organic minerals and FEB-200™ to help support overall performance and help your cattle attain maximum genetic potential.
For Beef Cattle on Pasture
NET WEIGHT: 33.3 lb.
|Crude Protein, Min||7.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||1.50%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||8.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||25 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||2,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||50,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||50 IU/lb|
Magnesium Oxide, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Hydroxide, Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Cobalt Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 0.25 to 0.50 pound for mature cattle with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
STOCKADE® Fescue Balancer Protein Block with Mag is scientiﬁcally formulated for the unique needs of cattle consuming fescue forages. STOCKADE® Fescue Balancer Protein Block with Mag contains Bioplex® organic minerals and FEB-200™ to help support overall performance and help your cattle attain maximum genetic potential.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 to 15 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be cleaned up.
- Cattle should consume 0.25 to 0.50 pound per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- STOCKADE® Fescue Balancer Protein Block with Mag is a complete mineral and vitamin supplement. Feed as the only SELF-FED source of salt, minerals and vitamins.
For additional information, please contact your STOCKADE® representative.
Bioplex® and FEB-200™ are registered trademarks of Alltech
STOCKADE® is a registered trademark of Ridley USA Inc.